The Street Light Report is designed to provide a quick property / portfolio analysis of your properties. The criteria matrix has been developed over 30 years, and has proven to be an accurate indicator of property performance. The Street Light Report should take you approximately 15-20 minutes to complete the first time. The data required for input should be readily available from your property management and property operating reports. However, it may take you 10-15 minutes to gather the data. We suggest that you gather the data first, and then the input should take you less than 5 minutes. The list of data required to provide you with an accurate report is detailed to the left.
TIME TO COMPLETE REPORT:
- Gathering Data: 10-15 minutes
- Input Data: 5 minutes
Register for the Street Light Report to check the status of your property. Results are immediate upon entering your data. Come back often to monitor your property or portfolio performance by updating your data.
- Budget NOI
- This is the Bugeted NOI for the period reporting;
- Definition NOI: NOI is Revenue less Expenses. The revenue should be from all sources. The expense number should before Debt Service and Replacement Reserves
- Actual NOI
- This is actual NOI for the period reporting.
- Collections – 3 Months
- Collections from all sources; cash in for each of the last three months
- Disbursements – 3 Months
- Disbursements, all including debt service, impounds and operating expenses for each of the last three months.
- Same Store Collections
- This is the collections for 12 periods ago, the same month that your reporting on; i.e., Reporting period: June, Year, the data for this would be June, One Year Ago.
- Vacant Units
- The number of vacant units.
- Down Units
- The number of down units, do not include model, leasing office or other units occuppied for other reasons.
- On Notice – Unrented
- The number of on notice units, currently unrented.
- Outstanding A/P
- The amount of current outstanding accounts payable.
- Is your mortgage interest only?
- Debt Service
- What is your monthly principal, interest, impounds and reserve payment?